Mass Youth Soccer Coaches Coach's Code of Conduct
How do YOU become a soccer coach?
Steps to becoming a coach for Worcester Youth Soccer League:
- Register with Worcester Youth Soccer onine.
- Submit your CORI information online.
- Submit a copy of your license via email to
- Contact the Director of Communications at email@example.com.
- The Director of Communications will then put you in contact with the appropriate Age Coordinator.
- Thank you for your interest in becoming a coach for Worcester Youth Soccer League!
In an effort to provide Worcester youth players with a more comprehensive soccer experience, the Board has required that all travel coaches and assistants have an E license through MAYS All recreational coaches Age levels U6 thru U8 must have G License & U10 recreational coaches and assistants must have F License. There is a one season exemption for all first time recreational level coaches only. Licensing Course Information is located on the MAYS website, this provides descriptions of each course level. Courses being sponsored by WYSL will be posted on our website, the league plans to hopefully sponsor 4-5 courses annually. Questions related to courses being sponsored by WYSL should be directed to the registrar at registrar@WYSL.org Coaches are reimbursed for tuition costs for taking courses please contact Director of Coaching and Player Development with any questions at coach-pd@WYSL.org
All coaches and volunteers need to submit a CORI form. These CORI forms are not related to the checks submitted as a school, employee, or volunteer, you will need to fill out for Worcester Youth Soccer League.
Any one who has not submitted the CORI background form, is a new coach, administrator, or volunteer must submit the form before they can help within the league.